top of page


Where can I get a copy of my Governing Documents (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions; By-Laws; and Articles of Incorporation)?

Select the link for Governing Documents to download the desired document(s).

I would like to make a change to the outside of my home, e.g. build a fence. What must I do?

Select the link for Resident Documents. Download the needed form for either an architectural improvement or fence installation.

How do I update my address/contact information?

In order to update your address or contact information with THOA please send us an email at


Miami Township Resources

Report a street light outage to Duke


The Miami Township Online Service Request system allows you to request information, submit requests for service, or submit comments for review. You can use this link to also request storm drain service.


Miami Township newsletter



Staying connected

The Tanglewood Neighborhood has a private Facebook group to stay connected with the community. This page is not maintained or owned by the board but is widely used by the THOA community.

bottom of page